Disclaimer and Liability
By accessing our content, you expressly agree to use OffLife.co.uk at your own risk. OffLife.co.uk, its owners, its contributors, its affiliates and other related parties do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content, nor do they warrant the error-free, secure or uninterrupted delivery of service, and no oral or written information provided by the above parties shall enact such a warranty. Under no circumstances will OffLife.co.uk be liable for direct, indirect or incidental damages or loss or injury resulting from the use of our site, including, but not limited to, the downloading of content, errors, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission, omissions, deletion of files or e-mail, defects, viruses, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to OffLife.co.uk’s records or services.
All information contained within OffLife.co.uk is protected under U.S. copyright laws. All rights reserved. OffLife.co.uk’s content may only be reproduced, without alteration, for distribution in print or electronically if permission has been granted by OffLife.co.uk. This includes all hidden text displayed within our source code.
Rules of Conduct
While OffLife.co.uk does not condone censorship, we will not tolerate unlawful or uncivilized behavior. With this in mind, OffLife.co.uk posters, both registered and unregistered, agree to adhere to the following rules:
* You may not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of the law.
* You may not unlawfully post copyrighted material.
* You may not post or link to sexually explicit material.
* You may not post any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, Trojan Horses, or any other destructive content.
* You may not impersonate any person, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations.
Refusal to abide by these rules is grounds for the revocation of your posting privileges.
We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason or for no reason whatsoever. You agree to hold OffLife.co.uk harmless from any claims or liabilities arising from the violation of these rules. As a poster, you are solely responsible for the use of your username or alias and password. Registered users who lose their username and password should contact OffLife.co.uk immediately.